We will discuss the wide range of ultrasonography findings in Psoriatic Arthritis including the joints and extraarticular structures. The existing scoring methods, their use and limitations will be presented. We will also share tips and tricks to increase the accuracy of the ultrasound assessment and its value in the clinical setting.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The heterogeneity of Psoriatic Arthritis and which domains are explorable with MSK ultrasound
- How to scan the entheses and how to interpret the findings
- Joint ultrasound in Psoriatic Arthritis, which joints need to be scanned and what the threshold should be to define a pathology
- Ultrasound findings in dactylitis
- Nail ultrasound in Psoriatic Arthritis
Schedule & TopicsPart 1: Introduction and entheseal ultrasound
Part 2: Joint and nail ultrasound
ContentThe objective of this 2-part webinar is to know in detail the value of ultrasound in Psoriatic Arthritis, how it can improve the diagnosis and follow up of the patients, which structures can be visualized using ultrasound and how that can improve the diagnosis and follow up of the patients as well as differentiating “normal response” in the joints and the entheses from the disease process.
CertificateAfter completion of the full webinar you'll receive a digital Certificate of Attendance. 3 CME points accredited.
MSK Ultrasound in Psoriatic Arthritis
Incl. 1-month access to the recording
3 CME points
Dr. Sibel Zehra Aydin