This 90-minute online SonoClass will teach you several ways in scanning the distal biceps tendon. We will discuss the anatomy, the biomechanics, and pathophysiology. This online lecture will make you a better sonographer as you will learn the sonoanatomy, technical scanning details and sonopathology.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Discovering the topographic anatomy of the distal biceps tendon: discussing origins, insertions and the physical relationships between tissues.
- Understanding the biomechanics of several interconnected structures.
- Learning some common pathologies, injuries and pathophysiologic mechanisms in this region.
- Understanding the sonoanatomical appearance of distal biceps tendon and connected structures.
- Learning how to scan the distal biceps tendon correctly by using the SonoSkills Quality Checklist and with thus creating great images.
- Learning how to analyze distal biceps tendon pathology images in a structured and step-by-step approach by using the SonoSkills pathology checklist.
- Seeing a variety of pathology cases in distal biceps tendon i.e. tendinopathy, partial and complete tearing, retraction of fibers, bursitis.
The 8-Step Distal Biceps Tendon Ultrasound Protocol: Never Miss A Pathology Again
1 month access
1,5 CME points