After completion of this intensive 4-day crash course, the professional is capable of using MSK ultrasound in clinical practice. In this blended-learning course, participants will learn how to scan extra-articular soft tissues of the extremity joints. Step-by-step we will guide you through the anatomy, sonoanatomy, standardized scan protocols and pathologies of the musculoskeletal system.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Understanding the concept of ultrasound.
- What is the normal ultrasound appearance of extra articular soft tissues such as muscles, tendons, ligaments, bursa's, joints and nerves.
- Learning how to use the ultrasound system.
- Understanding the 3D functional anatomy of all extremity joints.
- Being able to scan all SonoSkills extremity joint protocols in a standardized and repeatable way.
- Being able to identify common pathology in MSK ultrasound.
- Correctly working with the toolcard for qualitative scanning and pathology recognition.
12 August '23 €0.00REGISTER NOW
Wayson Com. Building #28 Connaught Unit 12, 21/F
Who Should Attend?Radiologists, rheumatologists, sports physicians, general practitioners, physiotherapists and all other primary and secondary healthcare professionals interested in improving their diagnostic capabilities and insight in treating dysfunctions of the musculoskeletal system.
- 4-day hands-on crash course
- 6 months eLearning access
- SonoSkills protocol book
- 3 : 1 participant to ultrasound system ratio
elearningThis course is blended, meaning a combination of online and onsite learning. Blended learning is an additional element to classroom teaching and one which supports existing teaching practices. It combines many of the best elements of face-to-face teaching (personalized learning and social interaction) while allowing greater variety and flexibility than a traditional classroom setup, responding to the needs of the modern learner.
Over 170 videos, totaling to over 15 hours of content are available to you on-demand before, during, and after the course for 6 months. A €475 value included in your registration! After completion of the online course, 15 CME credits will be available.
Technical Scanning GuidelinesIncluded in this course is our book: Musculoskeletal Ultrasound of the Extremity Joints: Technical Scanning Guidelines. A €125 value included in your registration!
MSK Ultrasound Bootcamp - Level 1 - Hong Kong
Incl. eLearning and protocol book
28 hrs (Hands-on)
16 hrs (eLearning)
Sheung Wan HongKong
12 August '23 See all dates