Ventral Knee Pain: Best MSK Ultrasound Practices
This 90-minute online SonoClass will teach you several causes of ventral knee pain. We will discuss the anatomy, the biomechanics, and pathophysiology. This online lecture will make you a better sonographer as you will learn the sonoanatomy, technical scanning details and sonopathology. Furthermore, we will discuss the relevance and technique of diagnostic ultrasound and explain how to perform ultrasound-guided injections.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Discovering the topographic anatomy of the ventral knee: discussing origins, insertions and the physical relationships between tissues.
- Understanding the biomechanics of several interconnected structures.
- Learning some common pathologies, injuries and pathophysiologic mechanisms in this region.
- Understanding the sonoanatomical appearance of this whole ventral knee and passing structures.
- Learning how to scan the most clinical relevant ventral knee tissues correctly by using the SonoSkills Quality Checklist and with thus creating great images.
- Learning how to analyze s ventral knee pathology images in a structured and step-by-step approach by using the SonoSkills pathology checklist.
- Seeing a variety of pathology cases in this ventral knee i.e. Quadriceps problems, several kinds of bursitis, plica syndrome, jumpers knee, intra articular problems, etc.
- Learning how to perform the most common ultrasound-guided injection techniques to target the ventral knee.