Registration for our HQ advance Ankle course is open. We will have great lectures, and improve your skills in Ankle ultrasound examination. This is also great opportunity to visit Croatia. The course will be held in English and having experience with ultrasound is a pre-requisite.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARNThis advanced skills based course focuses on MSK ultrasound of the Ankle. The learning objectives of this course are: learning new scan positions, fine-tune your ultrasound examination skills and improve your anatomic knowledge of the ankle complex. We will not only have a look at normal anatomy, but also discuss about interesting pathology cases. This course is totally evidence based, and fantastic quality. It is a must-follow for all sonographers who work with Ankle patients.
- M. tibialis anterior, m. extensor hallucis longus, m.extensor digitorum longus
- Tarsal bones
- Subcalcaneal fat chambers
- Subcalcaneal compressibility index
- Subcalcaneal bursa
- Fascia plantaris, m. abductor hallucis, m. peroneus longus, m, flexor hallucis longus, m. flexor digitorum longus
- Subcapital fat chambers, flexor tendon sheaths, plantar plates, sesamoid and intersesamoidal ligaments
- Anatomy and pathology of the spring (Deltoid) ligament
- MTP joints and cartilage, toes osseous
- Morton neuroma, Mulder click
- Anterior impingement, Synovitis grading, dynamic testing stability peroneals, tenosynovitis of the peroneals
- Pathology of the tibialis posterior, Accessory navicular, tendinopathy and ruptures of the Achilles tendon, Haglund deformity
- Fasciitis plantaris and fascial ruptures, Mb. Ledderhose, damage of fatchambers.
- Metatarsal stress fractures, pathology of the sesamoids.
- Ganglion cysts, Bursitis subsesamoidal, os trigonum.
- Ligamentum talofibulare anterius, Plantar plate MTP-II