WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Analysis of the normal anatomy and function of the pelvic floor,
- Anatomical characteristics of the abdominal muscles,
- Evaluation of abdominal muscle function using ultrasound,
- Analysis and measurement of pelvic floor contraction,
- Use of transabdominal and transperineal ultrasound,
- Analysis of pelvic stability,
- Ultrasound assessment of prolapse,
- Ultrasound assessment of UV angle Assessment of anorectal angle
- Imaging of pelvic structures after injury,
- Use of ultrasound as a biofeedback tool.
04 March '24 €690.00REGISTER NOW
Alfons Stesselstraat 19
General purposeThe purpose of this course is to train participants in the use of ultrasound in the evaluation and treatment of dysfunctions in the abdominopelvic area in perineal rehabilitation. The ultrasound image in pelvic perineology gives us objective information about muscle function, pelvic stability and the integrity of the supporting tissue. It also facilitates rehabilitation of pathologies, such as incontinence, prolapse, dysuria, low back pain, chronic pelvic pain and many other conditions.
Practical information and conditions.
- Target audience: physical therapists with interest and experience in pelvic rehabilitation and perinatal physical therapy.
- The course is in English
- Price includes Syllabus, elearning, lunch and coffee breaks.