Foundations of MSK Ultrasound (Upper Extremity) - Level 1
After completion of this course, the professional is capable of using MSK ultrasound in clinical practice in a qualitative and critical way. The professional learns how to scan anatomical structures of the upper extremity. The core of this hands-on skills course is based on an intensive review of anatomy of specific regions, pathophysiology of common conditions within these regions and evidence-based reviews of the use of MSKUS in the assessment of the locomotor system.
- Scan all upper extremity joint structures
- Detailed (Sono)anatomy by 1 year eLearning access
- Standardize your scanning through our 180 page detailed protocol booklet
Who Should Attend?Both primary healthcare professionals as well as secondary healthcare professionals interested in improving their diagnostic capabilities and insight in treating dysfunctions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Understanding the concept of ultrasound.
- What is the normal appearance of MSK tissues in ultrasound?
- Learning how to use the ultrasound system.
- Understanding the 3D functional anatomy of all upper extremity joints.
- Being able to scan all upper extremity joint protocols in a correct and reliable way.
- Being able to identify some common pathology in MSK ultrasound.
- Correctly working with the toolcard for qualitative scanning and pathology recognition.
- Lots of hands-on practice with a ratio of 3 participants to 1 ultrasound device.
elearningAll SonoSkills courses are blended, meaning a combination of online and onsite learning. Blended learning is an additional element to classroom teaching and one which supports existing teaching practices. It combines many of the best elements of face-to-face teaching (personalized learning and social interaction) while allowing greater variety and flexibility than a traditional classroom set up, responding to the needs of the modern learner. Over 150 videos, totaling to over 16 hours of content are available to you on-demand before, during and after the course.
Andere cursus data
Basisopleiding Musculoskeletale ... Amersfoort 09-09-2020 Rob Epping
Basisopleiding Musculoskeletale ... Amersfoort 11-11-2020 Rob Epping
Basisopleiding Musculoskeletale ... Amersfoort 10-03-2021 Ferd Serton
Basisopleiding Musculoskeletale ... Amersfoort 07-04-2021 Rob Epping
Basisopleiding Musculoskeletale ... Amersfoort 15-09-2021 Ferd Serton
Regenerative Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Center
The RMUC provides a Center of Excellence for allied health professions in the education/training in Diagnostic Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, interventional/US needle guidance and orthobiologic application as it applies to current best practices.Visit website