After completion of this course, the professional is capable of using MSK ultrasound in clinical practice. In this blended-learning course, participants will learn how to scan extra-articular soft tissues of the extremity joints. Step-by-step we will guide you through the anatomy, sonoanatomy, standardized scan protocols and pathologies of the musculoskeletal system.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Scan all upper and lower extremity joint structures
- Detailed (Sono)anatomy by 6 month e-Learning access
- Standardize your scanning through our 180 page detailed protocol booklet
Republic of Kosovo
Who Should Attend?Both primary healthcare professionals as well as secondary healthcare professionals interested in improving their diagnostic capabilities and insight in treating dysfunctions of the musculoskeletal system. Radiologists, rheumatologists, sports physicians, general practitioners, physiotherapists.
- Understanding the concept of ultrasound.
- What is the normal appearance of MSK tissues in ultrasound?
- Learning how to use the ultrasound system.
- Understanding the 3D functional anatomy of all extremity joints.
- Being able to scan all ESSR extremity joint protocols in a correct and reliable way.
- Being able to identify some common pathology in MSK ultrasound.
- Correctly working with the toolcard for qualitative scanning and pathology recognition.
- Lots of hands-on practice with a ratio of 3 participants to 1 ultrasound device.
E-learningThis course is blended, meaning a combination of online and onsite learning. Blended learning is an additional element to classroom teaching and one which supports existing teaching practices. It combines many of the best elements of face-to-face teaching (personalized learning and social interaction) while allowing greater variety and flexibility than a traditional classroom setup, responding to the needs of the modern learner.
Over 170 videos, totaling to over 15 hours of content are available to you on-demand before, during, and after the course for 6 months. A €475 value included in your registration!