Foundations of MSK Ultrasound - Level 1
After completion of this course, the professional is capable of using MSK ultrasound in clinical practice in a qualitative and critical way. The professional learns how to scan anatomical structures of the upper- and lower extremity. The core of this hands-on skills course is based on an intensive review of anatomy of specific regions, pathophysiology of common conditions within these regions and evidence-based reviews of the use of MSKUS in the assessment of the locomotor system.
42 hrs (Hands-on)
16 hrs (eLearning)
Prague Czech Republic
See all dates
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to use an ultrasound system
- Scan all upper and lower extremity joint structures
- Detailed (Sono)anatomy by 1 year eLearning access
- Standardize your scanning through our 180 page detailed protocol booklet
Rehabilitation Clinic Malvazinky
U Malvazinky 5
Who Should Attend?Physical therapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, and physicians interested in improving their diagnostic capabilities and insights in treating dysfunctions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Understanding the concept of ultrasound.
- What is the normal appearance of MSK tissues in ultrasound?
- Learning how to use the ultrasound system.
- Understanding the 3D functional anatomy of all extremity joints.
- Being able to scan all ESSR extremity joint protocols in a correct and reliable way.
- Being able to identify some common pathology in MSK ultrasound.
- Correctly working with the toolcard for qualitative scanning and pathology recognition.
- Lots of hands-on practice with a ratio of 3 participants to 1 ultrasound device.