Foundations of MSK Ultrasound - Level 1
After completion of this course, the professional is capable of using MSK ultrasound in clinical practice in a qualitative and critical way. The professional learns how to scan anatomical structures of the upper- and lower extremity. The core of this hands-on skills course is based on an intensive review of anatomy of specific regions, pathophysiology of common conditions within these regions and evidence-based reviews of the use of MSKUS in the assessment of the locomotor system.
Local DHA/HAAD accreditations as approved
42 hrs (Hands-on)
16 hrs (eLearning)
Dubai United Arab Emirates
See all dates
Incl. both modules and VAT
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to use an ultrasound system
- Scan all upper and lower extremity joint structures
- Detailed (Sono)anatomy by 1 year eLearning access
- Standardize your scanning through our 180 page detailed protocol booklet
United Arab Emirates
Who Should Attend?Physical therapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, and physicians interested in improving their diagnostic capabilities and insights in treating dysfunctions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Understanding the concept of ultrasound.
- What is the normal appearance of MSK tissues in ultrasound?
- Learning how to use the ultrasound system.
- Understanding the 3D functional anatomy of all extremity joints.
- Being able to scan all ESSR extremity joint protocols in a correct and reliable way.
- Being able to identify some common pathology in MSK ultrasound.
- Correctly working with the toolcard for qualitative scanning and pathology recognition.
- Lots of hands-on practice with a ratio of 3 participants to 1 ultrasound device.
RegistrationThere is a 10% discount for early payment 2 months prior to course date. There is also a 5% discount available in the shop if you wish to purchase 2 modules at the same time.
Please note that there will be pre-reading for this course via eLearning.