Foundations of MSK Ultrasound - Level 1
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to use an ultrasound system
- Scan all upper and lower extremity joint structures
- Detailed (Sono)anatomy by 1 year eLearning access
- Standardize your scanning through our 180 page detailed protocol booklet
Who Should Attend?Physical therapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, and physicians interested in improving their diagnostic capabilities and insights in treating dysfunctions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Understanding the concept of ultrasound.
- What is the normal appearance of MSK tissues in ultrasound?
- Learning how to use the ultrasound system.
- Understanding the 3D functional anatomy of all extremity joints.
- Being able to scan all ESSR extremity joint protocols in a correct and reliable way.
- Being able to identify some common pathology in MSK ultrasound.
- Correctly working with the toolcard for qualitative scanning and pathology recognition.
- Lots of hands-on practice with a ratio of 3 participants to 1 ultrasound device.
RegistrationThere is a 10% discount for early payment 2 months prior to course date. There is also a 5% discount available in the shop if you wish to purchase 2 modules at the same time.
Please note that there will be pre-reading for this course via eLearning.
elearningAll SonoSkills courses are blended, meaning a combination of online and onsite learning. Blended learning is an additional element to classroom teaching and one which supports existing teaching practices. It combines many of the best elements of face-to-face teaching (personalized learning and social interaction) while allowing greater variety and flexibility than a traditional classroom set up, responding to the needs of the modern learner. Over 150 videos, totaling to over 16 hours of content are available to you on-demand before, during and after the course.
Other course dates
Our COURSE PARTNER
Movement Therapy Seminars
MTS run a number of highly successful events across the United Arab Emirates and also provide private training for groups and corporate companies.Visit website