MSK Ultrasound Shoulder Course - Level 2
The aim of this two day course is deepening the ultrasound examination of the shoulder, in which probe positions are discussed from the basic course and expanded with additional in depth information or new positions. To make sure that all level 1 and 2 shoulder ultrasound skills will be placed in the bigger framework of clinical relevancy, clinical reasoning and clinical decision making, we will discuss all anatomy, pathology and probe positions to the clinical examination.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Deepen the ultrasound evaluation with intermediate level probe position.
- Study the normal anatomy and pathology with MSK ultrasound.
- Refresh the pathology of the shoulder.
- Recognize ultrasound pathology of the shoulder.
- Learn how to report a diagnostic ultrasound assessment.
- Complete online tests and summary.