Registration for our HQ advance wrist to elbow course is open. We will have great lectures and improve your skills in ultrasound examination. This is also great opportunity to visit our beautiful Country. The course will be held in English/Croatian and having experience with ultrasound is a pre-requisite.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARNThis advanced skills-based course focuses on MSK ultrasound of the wrist and elbow region. The learning objectives of this course are learning new scan positions, fine-tune of your ultrasound examination skills and improve your anatomic knowledge of the wrist and elbow complex. We will not only have focus on normal anatomy, but also discuss a lot of interesting pathology cases. This education is totally evidence based and HQ. It is a must-follow for all sonographers who work with patients.
- Carpal bones and joints, carpal ligaments
- Exstensor and flexor tendons
- Innervation and anatomic variations
- Wrist vascularisation
- Carpal joints with TFCC
- Fingers joints and tendons, Pully mechanism
- Accessory muscles
- Thumb, thenar, Thumb and finger pathology.
- Elbow bones, joints, muscles
- Vascularisation of elbow
- Pathology and clinical reasoning
- Detailed anatomy with scanning protocols