WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Review normal anatomy, variants and biomechanics of musculoskeletal structures and recognize related pathology
- Develop comprehensive skills for performing confident musculoskeletal examinations of the extremity joints under expert guidance
- Discuss pros & cons, potential pitfalls and (contra)indications of ultrasound in extremity joint imaging
- Conduct advanced musculoskeletal ultrasound examinations
- Learn new transducer positions that go beyond the foundational protocols.
1043 EJ Amsterdam
Who Should Attend?Radiologists, rheumatologists, orthopedic surgeons, sports physicians, general practitioners, sonogaphers, physiotherapists and all primary and secondary healthcare professionals interested in improving their diagnostic capabilities and insight in treating dysfunctions of the musculoskeletal system.
Bootcamp ProgramThis 4-day crash course is designed for international attendees. On Thursday and Friday the 16th and 17th of June we'll cover the upper extremity. On Saturday and Sunday participants have free time, a great opportunity to visit Amsterdam and its surroundings. On Monday and Tuesday the 20th and 21st of June we will cover the lower extremity.
Separate partsWould you like to attend only part 1 or 2? You can book separate parts at €1400 each. E-mail us at email@example.com to get registered!
- 4-days advanced ultrasound course
- 6 months eLearning access
- SonoSkills protocol book
- 3:1 participant to ultrasound system ratio
elearningThis course is blended, meaning a combination of online and onsite learning. Blended learning is an additional element to classroom teaching and one which supports existing teaching practices. It combines many of the best elements of face-to-face teaching (personalized learning and social interaction) while allowing greater variety and flexibility than a traditional classroom setup, responding to the needs of the modern learner.
Over 33 hours of content are available to you on-demand before, during, and after the course for 6 months. A €1.150 value included in your registration!