WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Understanding the concept of ultrasound.
- What is the normal ultrasound appearance of extra articular soft tissues such as muscles, tendons, ligaments, bursa's, joints and nerves.
- Learning how to use the ultrasound system.
- Understanding the 3D functional anatomy of all extremity joints.
- Being able to scan all SonoSkills extremity joint protocols in a standardized and repeatable way.
- Being able to identify common pathology in MSK ultrasound.
- Correctly working with the toolcard for qualitative scanning and pathology recognition.
Sports Science Institute of SA
7725 Cape Town
Who Should Attend?Radiologists, rheumatologists, sports physicians, general practitioners, physiotherapists and all other primary and secondary healthcare professionals interested in improving their diagnostic capabilities and insight in treating dysfunctions of the musculoskeletal system.
Bootcamp ProgramThis intensive 4-day crash course is designed for international attendees. On Thursday and Friday the 3rd and 4th of November we'll cover the upper extremity. On Saturday and Sunday participants have free time, a great opportunity to visit Cape Town and its surroundings. On Monday and Tuesday the 7th and 9th we will cover the lower extremity.
Separate partsWould you like to attend only part 1 or 2? You can book separate parts at ZAR..... for each 2-day session. E-mail us at email@example.com to get you registered.
- 4-day hands-on crash course
- 6 months eLearning access
- SonoSkills protocol book
- 3 : 1 participant to ultrasound system ratio
elearningThis course is blended, meaning a combination of online and onsite learning. Blended learning is an additional element to classroom teaching and one which supports existing teaching practices. It combines many of the best elements of face-to-face teaching (personalized learning and social interaction) while allowing greater variety and flexibility than a traditional classroom setup, responding to the needs of the modern learner.
Over 170 videos, totaling to over 15 hours of content are available to you on-demand before, during, and after the course for 6 months. A €475 value included in your registration! After completion of the online course, 15 CME credits will be available.