1st Hands-on MSK Ultrasound course in Greece
Objetivos de aprendizaje
- Understanding the concept of ultrasound
- Applying MSK ultrasound in MSK healthcare: its correct place
- What is the appearance of anatomical tissues in MSK ultrasound?
- Learning how to use the ultrasound system and make qualitative scans
- Hands-on practice to scan five important extremity indications within regular MSK healthcare: supraspinatus, common extensor tendon elbow, carpal tunnel, the quadriceps tendon, the patellar ligament and the Achilles tendon.
INCLUDESThe course includes ±4 hours of eLearning access for 3 months, 2-days hands-on scanning, SonoSkills protocol booklet and scanning toolcard.
Otras fechas de cursos
The EuroMediterranean Institute for Quality and Safety in Health Services (EIQHS) aims to becoming the driving force and the supportive mechanism for the planning, the development, implementation and monitoring of current health policies and programs at a national, regional and local level by ensuring their harmonization and alliance with the basic principles and strategies of the international organizations as WHO, OECD, European Commission, CDC, ECDC and Scientific Bodies and Associations.Visit website