MSK Ultrasound Refresher Course - Level 1
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Scan all upper and lower extremity joint structures
- Detailed (Sono)anatomy by 1 year eLearning access
- Standardize your scanning through our 180 page detailed protocol booklet
Who Should Attend?Both primary healthcare professionals as well as secondary healthcare professionals interested in improving their diagnostic capabilities and insight in treating dysfunctions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Understanding the concept of ultrasound.
- What is the normal appearance of MSK tissues in ultrasound?
- Learning how to use the ultrasound system.
- Understanding the 3D functional anatomy of all extremity joints.
- Being able to scan all ESSR extremity joint protocols in a correct and reliable way.
- Being able to identify some common pathology in MSK ultrasound.
- Correctly working with the toolcard for qualitative scanning and pathology recognition.
- Lots of hands-on practice with a ratio of 3 participants to 1 ultrasound device.
elearningAll SonoSkills courses are blended, meaning a combination of online and onsite learning. Blended learning is an additional element to classroom teaching and one which supports existing teaching practices. It combines many of the best elements of face-to-face teaching (personalized learning and social interaction) while allowing greater variety and flexibility than a traditional classroom set up, responding to the needs of the modern learner. Over 150 videos, totaling to over 16 hours of content are available to you on-demand before, during and after the course.
Other course dates
Our COURSE PARTNER
Canon Medical Systems
Canon Medical offers a full range of diagnostic medical imaging solutions including CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound and MRI, across the globe. In line with their continued Made For life philosophy, patients are at the heart of everything they do. Their mission is to provide medical professionals with solutions that support their efforts in contributing to the health and wellbeing of patients worldwide. The goal is to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and safety features.Visit website