Calcifications – MSK Ultrasound Trouble Shooting
This 90-minute online SonoClass will teach you the pathophysiology of calcifications in upper- and lower extremity structures. This online lecture will make you a better sonographer as you will learn the technical scanning details and sonopathology. Furthermore, we will discuss the relevance and technique of diagnostic ultrasound and explain how to perform ultrasound-guided injections.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Learning some common pathologies, injuries and pathophysiologic mechanisms.
- Learning about the migration of calcifications.
- Learning how to scan calcifications correctly by using the SonoSkills Quality Checklist and with thus creating great images.
- Learning how to calcification pathology images in a structured and step-by-step approach by using the SonoSkills pathology checklist.
- Seeing a variety of calcifications pathology cases.
- Learning how to perform the most common ultrasound guided injection techniques to calcifications.